My Dream to be the First and The Best

Maybe every blogger want to populer in serp engine googel. But that no easy you must be effort big effort to can top google. My dream my blog wil success in google with some keyword like example agen bola and agen poker online. If you want winn in the competition google you must learn about seo.
But learning about seo very many way. Link building, seo onpage and offpage and another thing about seo. My friend from Indonesia he say to me, seo many way, according master seo. Depending you make tecnics seo you buliding. but You must be carefully because if you failure you site will be sandboxx by google. So my dream just my dream. I'm just hope to be first and the best..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I Dream About... Logs & Blogs

Kelangsungan hidup Film - The Cream Tanaman dan Mereka Itu Tidak Bersinar

inspirational quotes dreams